September 01, 2010

From Student to Professional, September 14th

.I'm giving a presentation we're calling "From Student to Professional and Beyond" on Tuesday, September 14, 7-10:00 pm. It's for any student or professional artist seeking improvement and will focus on where and how to focus your efforts as you work toward developing a more professional level of artistic ability. We'll cover the skills, tools, workspace, attitudes and habits of of the successful working artist (digital and traditional). I've been working hard at fine tuning this presentation so I'm going out on a limb and guaranteeing that it will be worth your time and effort. Contact the Los Angeles Academy of Figurative Art at (877) MY-LAAFA or register online. Hope to see you there.

15 comments:

Joel said...

Wish I could come to this... Is there any possibility of it being filmed/available in another form?

Nathan Fowkes said...

Joel, I wish you could come too!

We are talking about the possibility of streaming future workshops. Nothing specific yet.

Ramesh Jhawar said...

How I would love to attend this!! I'm sure its going to be a terrific experience!

Ivan Lipkov said...

+ to Joel

Will be there possibility to post it video version on youtube maybe ?

I'm on other continent. So I can't come 8-)

nana said...

It would be fantastic if it could be streamed. I'm sure I'm not the only one who would want to catch it.

Cynnie said...

ah heavens if I did not live thousands of miles away I´d be there with bells on!!! oh I read on a little,,,yes, please stream future workshops...it would open it up to the whole world...wouldn´t that be fabulous!!!
Cynthia Schelzig

Szymon Biernacki said...

Yeah, I would also love to watch your workshops in a ny form (streamed, on youtube or dvd, or maybe some downloadable videos... whatever). That would be an awesome opportunity! :)

All the best!

Rose said...

Beautiful..

andrew domo said...

I'm gonna miss this one but I'm extremely excited to be present at the CDA workshop.

chromasketch said...

wow, i hope you guys will stream future workshops, that'd be awesome.

Sparrowhawk said...

good luck! love the panels on the blog! the scenery is stunningly captivating..

locuriatoons said...

wow me encanta el material que tenes.una maravilla!!!

Mariusz Kornatka said...

Awsome!

All the best,
Mariusz

http://www.mariuszkornatka.posterous.com

P.J. Magalhães said...

Man what i would not give for this kind of direction and info.

If there is a list that i can add my name to in case you are able to give us this info digitally, i would love to do it.

Found you through James Gurney's blog. :)

comprar un yate said...

This will not succeed in reality, that is what I think.